1. It has high flexibility, not easy to be damaged, strong explosion resistance, strong impact resistance, strong tear resistance and strong tensile force, and can replace box packaging.
2. The shrinkage is large, and the goods can be tightly wrapped after thermal shrinkage. If it is made into a PE straight bag (the two ends of the bag are open), after thermal shrinkage, the two ends of the opening can lift the goods, and can bear 15kg weight, which is convenient for handling.
3. With good transparency and 80% light transmittance, it can display products, promote products invisibly, and reduce distribution errors in the logistics link.
4. Dampproof, waterproof and dustproof, which can not only achieve the packaging effect, but also beautify and protect the product.
5. Non toxic, tasteless and pollution-free packaging materials.
Medicines, beverages, mineral water, beer, composite flooring, palletizing, building materials, metal products, dairy products, glass bottles, industrial paper and other large-scale packaging equipment and articles.
Stretch film is widely used in the outer packaging of various products such as food, medicine, disinfection tableware, cultural and sports goods, arts and crafts, printing materials, hardware and plastic products, telephones, electronic appliances and so on, especially in the combined (cluster) packaging of irregular shaped articles or commodities, which can not only meet the functions of moisture-proof and dust-proof, touch proof and theft proof, transparent display of commodities, but also increase the appearance attractiveness of products, It can also be used to replace all kinds of cartons, not only saving packaging costs, but also conforming to the packaging trend. The stretch film can be processed into: flat bags, arc-shaped bags, trapezoidal bags, three-dimensional bags and other special-shaped bags.
The stretching film uses far-infrared radiation to directly heat various specifications of films, and the products are transported to the shrinking furnace through the conveyor belt. The products are loaded with the shrinking packaging film, sealed, and then enter the shrinking packaging machine. The products automatically shrink. The heat shrinking packaging machine consumes less power, and the average maximum power consumption per hour is only 2.1kw. It achieves a perfect shrinking packaging effect, never affecting the packaging. Electronic stepless speed change, solid-state voltage regulator temperature control, stability and reliability, It is applied to stretch films for food, beverage, candy, stationery, hardware tools, daily necessities, chemical products, etc.
Stretch film is also called winding film, also called LLDPE stretch film. It is made of high-quality LLDPE and high-quality tackifier. It is heated, extruded, cast, and cooled by cold roll. It has the advantages of strong toughness, high elasticity, tear resistance, high viscosity, thin thickness, cold resistance, heat resistance, pressure resistance, dust prevention, waterproof, single-sided and double-sided adhesion. It can save materials, labor and time when used. It is widely used in paper making Logistics, chemical industry, plastic raw materials, building materials, food, glass, etc.
It is one of the most common and widely used mechanical packaging forms. The tray rotates or the film rotates around the tray, and the film is fixed on the bracket and can move up and down. This kind of packing capacity is very large, about 15-18 plates per hour. The suitable film thickness is about 15-25 μ m。 The tensile film has thin thickness, good performance price ratio, transparent appearance, double-sided adhesion, non-toxic, tasteless, good safety, convenient use, high efficiency, high buffer strength, good retraction rate, good puncture resistance and tear resistance.
packing in boxes, horizontal machinery, paper drums, pipes and cables, carpets, plates, fiberboards, special-shaped materials and other products