Aqua Paper Doilies introduction
paper, doilies, hand dyed
Aqua Paper Doilies
in the Lace design! Available in 4", 5", 6", 8", 10", 12", 14" and 16" diameter! Please use the drop down to pick your size and quantity!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO READ BEFORE PURCHASING:
Please note colors & hues may slightly vary due to different paper lots, computer monitor differences, different dye lots and each doily being hand dyed one at a time. If you are to order a subsequent batch there is no guarantee the color will match the prior order.
TO AVOID ANY DISAPPOINTMENT, please contact me with your name, address and color choices for 4" samples to be mailed to you.
Aqua Paper Doilies Details
• SIZING: Sizes listed are a diameter measurement from one edge to the other. Be sure to grab your ruler to verify what size doily you need for your project.
• LEAD TIME: Please allow a 10 day lead time for dyeing your order. Each order is hand dyed as it comes in - I do not stock any dyed doily inventory. THE CURRENT WEEKS LEAD TIME IS POSTED BELOW IN THE FAQ DROP DOWN. If you need your doilies by a certain date, just message me with quantity, size, needed date and your zip code and I can give you a solid answer!
• SHIPPING: All orders are shipped USPS First Class Mail with a 3 to 7 day delivery time. If you need an upgrade for USPS Priority 2 to 3 day shipping please choose the SHIPPING UPGRADE at check out. Upgrading to Priority will not shorten your lead time to dye your order, but will shorten shipping time by 2 to 3 days.
• CANADA & OVERSEAS SHIPMENTS: I am happy to ship overseas and to Canada, with the exception of Mexico, Central & South America and countries under conflict. Please email me with quantity and size and I can quote shipping costs for you and create a custom listing. Buyers are responsible for all taxes and duty fees charged by your country.
• RETURNS: I am very sorry but because your order is custom dyed just for you I am not able to accept any returns. If The Paper Doily Store has made a mistake please let me know so I can fix the problem for you.
1What terms of payment you use?
As for the payment terms, we intend to use the L/C and the T/T.
2Are you a manufacture or a trade company?
We are a professional manufacture.
3What's the order process?
A: Inquiry-provide us the requirements you want to know.
B: Quotation- the correct quotation from our professional team.
C: Making sample-confrim the quotation and gve you the sample.
D: Payment terms-L/C and T/T.
E: Production-mass production.
F: Shipping-by sea or express delivery.